Replacement Windows and Doors
You can have it all with performance, design and style
This is likely to be a great option if you want to change the look of your home. Everything is new and manufactured and supplied to meet the current building code.
- Your new windows and doors can be part of the design of your home
- You can choose your own style, colour and hardware
- There are a range of products for you to choose from including uPVC
- You can change the configuration of your existing windows and doors
- Thermal efficiency of your home is improved
- Security of your home is improved
- You will need to redecorate and make good around windows and doors after installation
- Minimal ongoing maintenance
- Installation will cause some disruption and will take several days.
How we do it
We fully remove the existing joinery including, facings, flashings and architraves.
We prepare the opening with flashing tapes and sill pans ready for the new joinery.
The new joinery is installed and is packed, plumb, level and square into the opening before being fixed off to the current NZ Building Code.
External head flashings, facings, scribers and sometimes decorative cills are fitted.
An internal air seal is applied between the house framing and the new window reveal (this stops airflow and draughts).
Internal architraves are cut and fitted, then the joinery is cleaned.